I was aware of the more popular(read 'difficult) to remove av tools, for Norton and McAfee, maybe another, but not for these as listed.
These will come in handy for many folks. Especially, as Corrinne states, those who want to remove AVG, as she has taken a similar stand as myself with regards to their bundling practices, and no longer recommends AVG.
- avast!: http://www.avast.com/eng/avast-uninstall-utility.html
- AVG: http://www.avg.com/download-tools
- CA Antivirus: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=175239
- Kaspersky Lab's Removal Tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463
- McAfee Removal: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.a ... 83&lc=1033
- Norton Removal: http://service1.symantec.com/Support/ts ... 3108162039
- Panda Antivirus (All Versions) + Firewall 2007: http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/ ... 2&pagina=1
- Trend Micro Internet: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/support/ ... EN-1036064
- Windows Live OneCare: http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneC ... 0&SiteID=2