Details @ The How-To-GeekMy new friend Sue asked me the other day how to customize icons on Windows XP, so I thought I'd write up all the ways to change the icons, both by using the built-in methods and also with additional software.
- Changing My Computer, My Documents, and Recycle Bin Icons Manually
- Change Icons for Specific Folders Manually
- Using iColorFolder Skins to Customize Specific Folders Easily
- Manually Setting Specific Icons for Removable Drives
- Change Icons for Regular File Types
- Change Icons for Application Shortcuts
- Use Windows Vista Style Drive Icons
- Changing Special Icons like Control Panel, Drives, Folders, Printers, Etc
- So, Where Do I Get Free Icons From?
This forum is for all tips, information and news for Windows 2000, NT and Windows XP
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 15995
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:16 pm
- Area Of Expertise: Security
- experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
- PC time: What else is there in life?
- Location: PHX, AZ
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest