When Steven Becomes Pendantic

Odd items from around the Web.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

User avatar
JeanInMontana
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 am
Gender: Female
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: More than 4 hours a day
Location: South Central Montana USA
Contact:

Postby JeanInMontana » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:12 pm

OK.....but it is worth having that folder is my point. Get it for using to do a sfc /scannow.

Only you rich and famous security developers are deleting system files, Steven...Joe Blow doesn't know it can be done. ;) If the user has none of the CD's probably won't be long they just don't even have a PC!
:lol:
Image Image

User avatar
MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Postby MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:14 pm

JeanInMontana wrote:OK.....but it is worth having that folder is my point. Get it for using to do a sfc /scannow.


hehe I know, I was being pedantic ;) (I'm in a strange mood this morning, lol)

JeanInMontana wrote:Only you rich and famous security developers are deleting system files, Steven...Joe Blow doesn't know it can be done. ;) If the user has none of the CD's probably won't be long they just don't even have a PC! :lol:


LOL!
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

User avatar
JeanInMontana
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 am
Gender: Female
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: More than 4 hours a day
Location: South Central Montana USA
Contact:

Postby JeanInMontana » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:20 pm

Knock yourself out

I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.
Image Image

User avatar
MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Postby MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:26 pm

JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

User avatar
JeanInMontana
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 am
Gender: Female
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: More than 4 hours a day
Location: South Central Montana USA
Contact:

Postby JeanInMontana » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:30 pm

MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!
Image Image

User avatar
MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Postby MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:35 pm

JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

User avatar
JeanInMontana
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 am
Gender: Female
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: More than 4 hours a day
Location: South Central Montana USA
Contact:

Postby JeanInMontana » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:40 pm

MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying


#$% Let's just kiss and make up.Image
Image Image

User avatar
MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Postby MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:53 pm

JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying


#$% Let's just kiss and make up.Image


#$% hehe, sounds good to me ;)
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

User avatar
JeanInMontana
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:47 am
Gender: Female
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: More than 4 hours a day
Location: South Central Montana USA
Contact:

Postby JeanInMontana » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:55 pm

MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying


#$% Let's just kiss and make up.Image


#$% hehe, sounds good to me ;)

#$% #$% #$%
Image Image

User avatar
TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15995
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:16 pm
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?
Location: PHX, AZ
Contact:

Postby TeMerc » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:11 pm

JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying


#$% Let's just kiss and make up.Image


#$% hehe, sounds good to me ;)

#$% #$% #$%

Ok, so just to add to the confusion and keep the tiny type format...... += :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3721
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 12:42 pm
Location: Newcastle, UK
Contact:

Postby MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:14 pm

TeMerc wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:
MysteryFCM wrote:
JeanInMontana wrote:I thought you were being a pain in the ass! I wondered WTF I did to you?? Poor Frank wont know what to do.


hehe, I wouldn't do that to you darlin' Image


OK...but how would I know. ?>!


Sorry darlin' :( ... I should've thought before replying


#$% Let's just kiss and make up.Image


#$% hehe, sounds good to me ;)

#$% #$% #$%

Ok, so just to add to the confusion and keep the tiny type format...... += :mrgreen:


hehe, there's always one .... :?
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

bem
Freeware Research Specialist
Freeware Research Specialist
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:03 am
Area Of Expertise: Finding it for free!
experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
PC time: Alot more than I should
Location: Piney woods of Texas
Contact:

Re: When Steven Becomes Pendantic

Postby bem » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:59 am

The more I dig into this place the more I am certain that I am among strange and unusual personalities.

Ma!! Call the realtor! I think we done found a home! +=

bem
Support the Freeware Revolution
http://www.freewarearena.com

They'll get my freeware when they pry it from my cold, dead hard drive...

User avatar
TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15995
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:16 pm
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?
Location: PHX, AZ
Contact:

Re: When Steven Becomes Pendantic

Postby TeMerc » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:33 am

bem wrote:The more I dig into this place the more I am certain that I am among strange and unusual personalities.

Ma!! Call the realtor! I think we done found a home! +=

bem
D00d! You broke the 'quote' chain. '>*
Image

bem
Freeware Research Specialist
Freeware Research Specialist
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:03 am
Area Of Expertise: Finding it for free!
experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
PC time: Alot more than I should
Location: Piney woods of Texas
Contact:

Re: When Steven Becomes Pendantic

Postby bem » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:13 pm

I had to copy and paste the squiggles in notepad to see what you said. I was most alarmed by the (not)smilie and needed to know what cooked. Obviously missed something somewhere. I can only assume there was some history behind this I'm not privvy to as the thread seemed to begin with a difference of opinions on the filechecker folder and went microscopic shortly thereafter. One of those net nerd things, I guess. I just thought it looked funny as all get out visually.

My apologies if I have offended. :?

bem
Support the Freeware Revolution

http://www.freewarearena.com



They'll get my freeware when they pry it from my cold, dead hard drive...

User avatar
TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15995
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:16 pm
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?
Location: PHX, AZ
Contact:

Re: When Steven Becomes Pendantic

Postby TeMerc » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 pm

bem wrote:I had to copy and paste the squiggles in notepad to see what you said. I was most alarmed by the (not)smilie and needed to know what cooked. Obviously missed something somewhere. I can only assume there was some history behind this I'm not privvy to as the thread seemed to begin with a difference of opinions on the filechecker folder and went microscopic shortly thereafter. One of those net nerd things, I guess. I just thought it looked funny as all get out visually.

My apologies if I have offended. :?

bem
rofl.....it was all in jest my friend. The idea of having to copy and paste to read these is the entire point.
Image


Return to “Shocking and Unusual”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests