ScreenPrint32

Freeware Testing\Evaluation & Feedback. Open for discussions related to all freeware apps. All freeware should be 'wares free', meaning no adware, spyware or malware. Any 'bundled extras' must be included in posts.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

bamccullough

ScreenPrint32

Postby bamccullough » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:41 am

I have used this program for several years, but now am unable to find the ProvoTedh site..Found this on Lockergnome. Probhttp://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/oTech site...(I hope this is an Ok question for this forum
Is anyone familiar with the gadwin site, and their products?
Thx
bamccullough

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Postby TeMerc » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:14 am

Hi bamccullough and w^* to TeMerc Internet Countermeasures Forum.

I too have used PrintScreen for a long time and never had any problems with it.

I have no problem accessing the site. What happens when you try to get there?

And what is ProvoTech? I've don't recall ever using any other site than the Gadwin one.

bamccullough

ProvoTech

Postby bamccullough » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 am

ProvoTech is where I first found out about ScreenPrint, which I beleive I picked up on from a mention of it on the old TechTV...don't remember if it was Chris or Leo that was reviewing it..Anyway when I downloaded it mentioned ProvoTech as the controlling entity for the program. In fact when I click on the program and hit the "about" tab I still get the following:
"Copyright 1997-2003 Provo Tech Ltd. All right reserved..
http://www.screen print32.com"
Just wanted to make certain that gadwin was a safe sight..\
thx

bamccullough

Your Site

Postby bamccullough » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:43 am

Incidently I found out about your sight from "ClifNotes" and want to thank you for such a speedy reply...and if fact this is one of the few answers I have ever received on any forum..I am certain that I will be using your expertise in the future,and quite often probably.
thx again
bamccullough

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Re: Your Site

Postby TeMerc » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:58 am

bamccullough wrote:Incidently I found out about your sight from "ClifNotes" and want to thank you for such a speedy reply...and if fact this is one of the few answers I have ever received on any forum..I am certain that I will be using your expertise in the future,and quite often probably.
thx again
bamccullough

Glad to hear that you read Clif's newsletter, always interesting stuff found there.

Since he mentioned our visit while he was stranded in Phoenix, I have noticed a considerable jump in referrer links from there.

I'll do my best to keep the answers comin' fast and furious....again, thanks for joining.

Tell your friends and have them tell two friends and then they can tell two friends and.......ahh.....you get it. :P

Return to “Freeware Research Center”