Discuss information regarding software or things in general from around the net.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Countermeasures Agent
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:33 am
- Area Of Expertise: More tinkering in hardware than software
- experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
- PC time: Alot more than I should
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Okay here's a question for security gurus. Are virtual keyboards truly safe (when entering online sensitive information), and if so, how safe, Mindblower!
A converted Windows 8 user (using third party programs to ease the transition)
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 am
I just read this now and it is an interesting question I would like to see an answer to. I would imagine that anything could be exploited but I figure this stops a lot of keyloggers which go by what you are typing on your real keyboard. Who knows though ..
I got questions & need answers in my process to recognize & kill off spam on my sites and their links to malware!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests