What's new in Ultimate Windows Tweaker v1.1 ?
System Information: A new page has been added that shows basic information about your Windows and hardware configuration; like Windows edition, Service Pack level, Processor, RAM etc.
- - Show drive letters ENHANCED
- Add custom instant search
- Use small icons
- Store and display a list of recently opened programs and total no of programs
- Button grouping ENHANCED
- - User Account Control ENHANCED and has user friendly interface.
- - Menu speed moved from Personalization page
- Services and performance tweaks re-arranged
- - Bandwidth optimization moved from IE page
- - Enable suggested sites
- Enable Caret browsing on startup of IE
- Enable clear type on HTML
- Enable smooth scrolling
- Notify when download complete
- Enable to check exe's signature
- Allow to run invalid signature exes
- - Add "Pin to Start Menu" and "Add to Quick Launch"
- OEM information has separate place
- - Detects default settings in clean installed Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64 issues fixed
- DPI scaling problem fixed
- Few tweaks re-arranged
- Remove "-shortcut" suffix fixed
- Remove shortcut arrow from shortcuts icon fixed
- Suppress shutdown messages in Vista x86 issue on IE page
ADDED: Application minimizes to tray, along with a handy context menu. Helps to switch to appropriate page.
ADDED: Check For Updates link in About page.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker