This forum is for tips, news and information about the next generation of Windows, now officially named 'Windows 7' as of Oct 13
Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators
- Posts: 1856
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:35 am
- Area Of Expertise: General guidance and advice
- experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
- PC time: Alot more than I should
- Location: Kent, UK
Windows 7: Upgrades; Microsoft marketing and Apple envy
Posted by Larry Dignan @ 8:40 am
In this video, Ed Bott and I riff on the upcoming Windows 7 launch, Microsoft’s Apple envy and the PC value-price equation.
Among the key points:
* Ed thinks Windows 7 has some oomph on features;
* I’m not all that sure that corporations are going to upgrade that quickly;
* And we talk about Apple vs. Microsoft and the price associated with being cool. Ed yaps a little about the Apple tax.
Spam - Uninteresting garbage quickly deleted.
Spammer - A parasitic worm intent on creating internet misery.
Return to “Windows 7”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest