TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Fourth 'Bourne' Film In 2010 [June 27]

Postby TeMerc » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:46 pm

On the heels of 'The Bourne Ultimatum' winning three Academy Awards, Daily Variety reports that Universal Studios has wrangled MATT DAMON and director PAUL GREENGRASS to commit to a fourth Jason Bourne film.

In junket interviews for 'Ultimatum,' Damon had implied he was done with the franchise after three movies. But huge box office and a close working relationship with Greengrass -- who directed 'The Bourne Supremacy' and 'The Bourne Ultimatum' -- may have been the deciding factors in his choice to return.

Sunday night, 'The Bourne Ultimatum' scored a hat trick with Oscars for Best Film Editing, Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing.
nwz ET Online

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Matt Damon to Return for Fourth 'Bourne' Film

Postby TeMerc » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Exclusive: Will Bourne 4 Happen?
10 March 2008
"We’ve just kind of been amused by the whole thing," said Matt Damon of the rumour suddenly circulating everywhere after a Variety article last week. "I think it’s one of these stories that has a life of it’s own. Not that we’re against it, we’re all for doing a fourth movie but it means coming up with a good story. There are a lot of things that would have to happen before we would sign up for it."

So, that's what the leading man says, but what about the director? "What does Matt say?" asks Greengrass. "He says yes? It’s news to me. I think the truth is that it’s a very well loved franchise, but we’re in the process of trying to work out what kind of film you could make. If there is one, what would it be? How it could go? Without any pressure; without any commitment to it, but everybody loved the franchise. We love it, but none of us would want to go again unless we’re sure there’s a worthwhile film and that could take some time. You don’t want to do that when you feel like you’ve got to make it and none of us need to, so that’s where we are".
0-= More @ EmpireOnline

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fourth 'Bourne' Film In 2010 [June 27]

Postby TeMerc » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Jason Bourne Goes to South America?

Producer Frank Marshall revealed to IESB plans to begin shooting a fourth Jason Bourne movie next Summer, for release in 2010. Universal announced the project back in February, with director Paul Greengrass and star Matt Damon set to return. Marshall also confirmed that they will probably be creating an original story for the fourth film, since author/creator Robert Ludlum wasn’t involved in the later books in the series.

And where will this new adventure bring us? Marshall is predicting that Bourne will journey to “South America.”
0-= /Film

secur3d
Moderators
Moderators
Area Of Expertise: Advanced, Expert in some areas.
PC time: Alot more than I should

Re: Fourth 'Bourne' Film In 2010 [June 27]

Postby secur3d » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Neato, I like the Bourne Movies!

-eXaByTe
secur3d TIC Moderator

Return to “Movies, TV Other Media”