Super Bowl XLI

Post all things related to any sports. If ESPN carries it, then it's a legit sport.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Super Bowl XLI

Postby TeMerc » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:21 am

My fav team the The NY Giants vs the the New England Patriots

There are almost 4,800 credentialed media members for Sunday’s Super Bowl XLII and most of them descended on University of Phoenix Stadium to probe, prod, humor and annoy the coaches and players of the Giants and New England Patriots. Each team was grilled for an hour answering many questions they've heard before - MORE! | READ THE GIANTS.COM SBXLII TRAVEL BLOG!
0-= GIANTS MEET THE MEDIA

Media Day during Super Bowl week means one thing: lunacy. Patriots Today was there to bring you all the sights, sounds, and yes, wedding proposals.
0-= Pats Meet the Media

0-= More Super Bowl Coverage

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Re: Super Bowl XLI

Postby TeMerc » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:38 am

OTHERS BACK GIANT MOUTH’S PREDICTION

January 30, 2008 --
GLENDALE, Ariz. - He said it once, exclusively to The Post, and he said it again yesterday to the world, perhaps not as big or as bold but just as forcefully and even more passionately.

Before the Giants ever left their own stadium, Burress when asked Monday by The Post for his prediction for Super Bowl XLII and offered up a score of 23-17. That news traveled west faster than you can say "bulletin board material" and the rangy receiver made no attempt to distance himself from his prognostication
nwz NY Post
Tom Coughlin, John Mara bristle over Plaxico Burress' guarantee GLENDALE, Ariz. -
Before the question was even finished, John Mara cringed as if someone had just kicked him in the stomach. He's a conservative man, quiet by nature, content to lurk in the background.

He'd prefer his team to be that way, too.

"Yeah, I don't particularly like to have people make guarantees and stuff like that," Mara said yesterday. "I'd like to keep it as quiet as possible. There's been a minimal amount of chirping all season and we'd like to keep it that way.

"God willing, we'll get through today without incident."

nwz NY Daily News

0-= Giants Super Bowl Travel Blog

Return to “Sports...All Sports”