Oh Hi

First time here? Give us an introduction and say 'Hi'.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

iamsolazy2

Oh Hi

Postby iamsolazy2 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Hello I am a person(no way!). If you know Blessguy, then thats cool because I know him for real. I am still a computer noob though. But I am not that clueless. Everything I know is because of Blessguy. He's the one who showed me this site. So basically everything I know is because of him. Well there are two computers in the house. One is for my mom, which is the one I am trying to fix, and the other one is my dad's computer. Currently, Blessguy is working on my dad's computer while I am going to fix my mom's computer. Oh and jsut because my username is iamsolazy2 doesn't mean I am very lazy. It just means that I like being lazy ya know? That and I like the name a lot. It sounds cool. Well that's about me.

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Re: Oh Hi

Postby TeMerc » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 am

Hello and w^* to TeMerc Internet Countermeasures Forum and thanks for joining. 1rokon

Enjoy your stay with us and we hope to see you around and help us improve the site if you see something we're missing or something you'd like us to add.

If possible please take the time to check out our poll about how you found us 2blahs

Feeling friendly? Maybe you can tell us what your user name means. Some of us have interesting tales. 1rtfm

And if you're any kind of geek, maybe you've got a workstation you can show us a picture of. [;]

It's all about the community, which is you and we wouldn't be here without your participation. Don't feel too pressured now. rofl

MysteryFCM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MysteryFCM » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 am

Welcome to TIC :)
Regards

Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Keeping it FREE!

Spudz
Area Of Expertise: General guidance and advice
experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
PC time: Alot more than I should

Postby Spudz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 am

Welcome to TIC. :D
Spam - Uninteresting garbage quickly deleted.
Spammer - A parasitic worm intent on creating internet misery.

iamsolazy2

Postby iamsolazy2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks guy for welcoming me! I hope I can fix my soon-to-be mom's computer so she can actually use it. So far TeMerc Internet Counter Measures has helped me the most. This is site rocks! 1rokon

Return to “Hi I am...........”