Hello all you know me as wildman424

First time here? Give us an introduction and say 'Hi'.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

wildman424
Countermeasures Team
Countermeasures Team
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: Alot more than I should

Hello all you know me as wildman424

Postby wildman424 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 am

hello all I'm wildman424,
I'm a malware fighter in training,Its nice to see so many familiar faces, those of don't know me I know of most of you guys i read your blogs and tutorials (some of those tutorials I read and study on a regular basis) and silently shadow your HJT threads to learn your techniques..Thank you Temerc for letting me be a part your community here and for initially getting me interested in becoming a malware fighter,you were helping me troubleshoot a problem and I was so impressed at what you did (and I found the training schools) so I decided to join up and train to fight the good fight too. I hope to finish my training in the next year or so and give back to the community I still have much to learn and every time I sit down in front of a computer I learn something new
Wildman424
Malware Fighter in training
"A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted
to be that profound secret and mystery to every other."
-Charles Dickens

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Re: Hello all you know me as wildman424

Postby TeMerc » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Hello w^* and to TeMerc Internet Countermeasures Forum and thanks for joining. 1rokon

I've seen you around a long while and you do impressive work. I appreciate you taking the time to join us here. This forum is not too busy but I'm trying to get back to posting now that things at MBAM have allowed me a few extra minutes time.

I'll get you added to the proper groups so you can ahve permissions to view some other forums.

Enjoy your stay with us hope to see you around and help us improve the site if you see something we're missing or something you'd like us to add.

If possible please take the time to check out our poll about how you found us 2blahs

Feeling friendly? Maybe you can tell us what your user name means. Some of us have interesting tales. 1rtfm

And if you're any kind of geek, maybe you've got a workstation you can show us a picture of. [;]

It's all about the community, which is you and we wouldn't be here without your participation. Don't feel too pressured now. rofl

Return to “Hi I am...........”