Site Forums

Tell us what you think of the place, and what you would like to see.

Moderators: Admin Team, Moderators

Spudz
Area Of Expertise: General guidance and advice
experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
PC time: Alot more than I should

Site Forums

Postby Spudz » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 pm

I have had a browse at the website and one thing that stuck out was it didn't include the CA suite or products in any references! ;)

It also looks as though some of the product Icons are old ie: the MBAM one etc. When viewing some pages on 1280 res, (refer to the Anti-spyware page) the box listing all the main links from the homepage through to e-mail is so close to the page links and text that I first thought I was suffering page display issues.

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking your efforts but thought it worth mentioning all the same.
Spam - Uninteresting garbage quickly deleted.
Spammer - A parasitic worm intent on creating internet misery.

TeMerc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Of Expertise: Security
experience: I know the functions, OS settings, registry tweaks and more
PC time: What else is there in life?

Re: Site Forums

Postby TeMerc » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Spudz wrote:I have had a browse at the website and one thing that stuck out was it didn't include the CA suite or products in any references! ;)

It also looks as though some of the product Icons are old ie: the MBAM one etc. When viewing some pages on 1280 res, (refer to the Anti-spyware page) the box listing all the main links from the homepage through to e-mail is so close to the page links and text that I first thought I was suffering page display issues.

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking your efforts but thought it worth mentioning all the same.
No offense, but I've never been a great fan of CA products thru the years. They just never struck me as being quite as good as many other apps, some of those being free.

Having said that, there is a good chance the entire affiliate pages will go away. I've made less than $10 in the years it's been up. They are outdated to boot, as you mentioned.

Spudz
Area Of Expertise: General guidance and advice
experience: Not only can I turn PC on, I know most of its functions too
PC time: Alot more than I should

Re: Site Forums

Postby Spudz » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

TeMerc wrote:No offense, but I've never been a great fan of CA products thru the years. They just never struck me as being quite as good as many other apps, some of those being free.

Well, they have had their problems and I have been very close to chucking the towel in but seeing as I had been with them since the early days of VET, I do still feel some loyalty towards them even if I burn their ears at times. Admittedly, like everything, you dont place all your eggs in one basket, hence I use other security software too, which dont conflict but offer me extra protection.
Spam - Uninteresting garbage quickly deleted.
Spammer - A parasitic worm intent on creating internet misery.

Return to “Site Feedback and Suggestions”