Why choose Orca Browser?
Orca Browser is an extremely fast and user friendly web browser, designed to add more functions on to the latest version of Firefox. Not only does Orca Browser contains all the features, such as security, low memory usage, spell-checker, built-in download manager, etc. from a typical Gecko based browser, it also improves the speed, adds built-in features like an AD Blocker, Flash Blocker, Online Profile Storage, auto Form-Filler, and a Outlook-Style RSS Reader. The auto Form-Filler helps to memorize or fill different types of web forms and passwords. It can also protect them with a master security password. Online Profile Storage allows users to create their own account. With their username and password, users can choose to save or access their personal data such as bookmarks, AutoFills, and RSS feeds remotely from any computer.
Changes in this release:
- * Fixed the DDE bug that kept opening htm/html files in Avant Browser
- * Fixed the unresponsive tab switching bug
- * Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from tiling properly along with other application windows
- - Removed the feature to start up another application through pressing commands to start->run box
- * Fixed unworking navigation buttons bug in Flash
- * Fixed the bug where downloading files stopped if Orca Browser was closed
- * Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from reloading saved pages when restarting it after installing newfirefox addons
- * Fixed some translation issues
- * Fixed the bug where the URL drop down list screened up the address bar when the tab bar was set to thebottom
- * Fixed the bug that kept Orca Browser from signing in some websites
- * Fixed the bug that kept the side bar blank when history panel was set default
- * Fixed the miscoded keyword bug if searching a selected text through dragging and dropping
- * Fixed the miscoded hint bug if hovering the mouse over a bookmark item in Side Bar
- * Fixed the unabling to organize bookmarks bug when setting Orca Browser to use IE favorites
- * Fixed the F6 & (ALT + D) not working bug when the focus was already at Address Bar
- * Fixed the bug stopping Orca Browser from callling the default search engine through searching keywords from Address Bar
- * Fixed the bug stopping the Address Bar drop down list from matching the inputting keywords
- * Fixed the unsupporting Chinese username issue in AutoFill
Orca Browser 1.1 RC2 Released!
Avant goes Gecko
Dr Orca goes Beta